This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

my yearender

To end 2008, a small party of friends came over to hang out,
do whatever, and just chillax. :)



First up was dinner. And since their host couldn't cook, we had to drive to a nearby restaurant... the place was very simple, and yet food was real good. We got lucky there we found some food that we were craving for. See?! Even if I couldn't make good food, at least I knew where to find 'em. :P



After stuffing ourselves with food, 'twas time to burn the calories. So night swimming it was, with our favorite butterfly, of course. The Butterfly Ridge. :)



As you know, it wouldn't be a party without good ol' videoke ;)



Next day after breakfast and sunblock, we're off to the pool again.....




Before we knew it, 'twas time for lunch. While waiting for food to be served at the clubhouse, what else to do but goof around, of course.



Tired from all that jumping, can you tell? :P



Food, finally! :D


And here comes that butterfly again :) ...... cheers! :)



We played a round of poker after lunch. And guess what? Well, I managed to take a picture of all the big poker losers. Te he hee. :D



We wrapped things up with a movie and some yummy burgers.

'Twas fun to have you, guys! Nice to know you had fun too. ;)

2 comments:

Paul E said...

Cool pics, by the karaoke I would say you would probably like Lips too :-)

I don't have a blogger blog by the way, just the id.

JHIEISMS said...

oh ok... so that's why! :D