Can't wait for the next weekend! I must do something fun for the last one was sheer hardwork. Well, 'twas fun too because we got to hang out with really smart and cute cute kids of my dear neighbors. They're sooo cute I was beginning to want one for myself. Eherm.
Anyway, it was our neighborhood's bazaar for this year, and my friend SL and I decided to give it a shot. We wanted to see if our hobby could earn us some cash on the side too. The hobby? Well, of course, fighting fishes! Hehehe. We sold fighting fishes of different breeds, aquariums and accessories. The whole venture was tiring but sales was good. And we gained some new little friends in the process. Not bad at all. :-)
Sponsored by Coca-Cola :)
My friend SL, patiently manning our boothwhile I was roaming around, taking pictures :P
Wilmer's (nicknamed Blue) new owner
Someone just couldn't take her hands off the fishes. Hehe. :P
The rest of our loot :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment