This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

quoting tabel & bob ong...

"Hindi lungkot o takot ang mahirap sa pag-iisa kundi ang pagtanggap na sa bilyon-bilyong tao sa mundo, wala man lang nakipaglaban upang makasama ka."

Translation : It's not sadness nor fear that is hard with being alone but the acceptance, that out of billions and billions of people in the world, no one has ever fought to be with you.

Ok, maybe this is a little too much of a drama. But whenever I come home to an empty house, I can't help but wonder, out of billions of people in the world, why is no one there waiting for me?

But then again, I have my seven fighting fishes atop the fridge.
Waiting for some food and attention. So, who cares? :D

2 comments:

Mrs. Sweet Tooth said...

lol..

i like this blog...

really like this...

*sigh*

JHIEISMS said...

Haha! Thanks. ;)