This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

make time

There are A LOT of things I wish I can have time for . . . like:

Going to church...... I used to do this regularly, but now I keep skipping some Sundays. I feel the need to get in touch with my spirituality again. Need I say more?

Hitting the gym...... tone up, shed off excess fats here and there, shape up, admire my reflection on the wall-to-wall mirrors, listen to the upbeat MP3s in my iPod, look good in my workout clothes while sweating like I'm in hell, etc.

Finishing my book(s)...... still haven't finished reading "Eat, Pray, Love" and this is so not me. When I was younger, I wouldn't put a good book down until I was through with it. There are a lot of e-books that I want to read too, but just can't find the time to do so.

Swimming...... I need to hone my swimming skills. But as one friend said, "What skills?"

Brushing up on my technical skills...... I've been wanting to re-read those manuals for months now. If I won't make that shift to the functional side, I better not get rusty on the technical side either.

Spending a day at the spa/salon...... be totally relaxed, Zenish and not worry about the bills later.

Fixing my face in the morning before stepping out the door...... I just ordered a new set of mineral makeup. I wish I can put it on before I head out the door every morning. Yeah, I'm always rushing and usually come to work with a bare face. And try to fix it way later, when I have the time, usually after lunch. My workmates are used to it. But new people, well, I try to meet 'em in the afternoon. Hehehe.

Experimenting with my hair using my hair curler...... yeah, the electric hair curler that I bought almost three years ago and still have not opened. Pathetic, huh.

Organizing my closet...... and I mean, really. Get rid of things I haven't been wearing, fix those clothes that I need some work done here and there, and buy new items that I would really love to use. Not like the ones I bought and threw in there without giving it a second look. And of course, de-clutter de-clutter de-clutter. I don't really need so much knick-knacks.

Wall-climbing...... last I tried this was 6 years ago. And I liked it. Now a friend is daring to try it again together. Hmm.

Finding love...... and actually keeping it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Jhinkee!

di ba dahil i-to sa "maling" time management mo!?! hehehe!

pero kaya yan! galingan mo this 2009!

-Nikks-

candylicious said...

i'll comment on your first and last post...

Going to church - better start this sunday, mare... you know what, since i came here in SG... never went to church.. maski silip wala... i had my super personal reasons, that's why... but i promised myself, this year.. i'll be visiting Him every week... and never failed for the past 2 sundays.. :) kaya mo yan, mare! try mo this sunday :)

Finding love - this one is i guess, somehow related to the first... baka sakaling kapag marinig na Nya mga prayers mo.... :) or natin? :D hehehehe...

cheers! :)

tabel said...

korek yan mga marekoi!

time management this 2009!!

make time to bond with the 4 desperadas!!! bwehehehehe

JHIEISMS said...

Wow! Complete attendance kayong tatlo ngayon dito!!!! First time ito!!!

Katuwa naman... luv u, guys! :D

Mwaaaaaah!!!!!

knottydon said...

One tip:

You can hit two birds with one stone. Like, find the audiobook version of the books you wanna read and listen to them while working out. I'm now doing this with the Twilight saga. I don't need to carry the books around. Pwede yun books pag patulog na. Dun masarap magbasa ;oP