This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

j & j

One nice thing about the holidays is that you get to see family and friends from all over the globe. If they do come home for Christmas. Like Don & Augz. And Joey & Joe. Unlike Kendz. :P

So yeah, after the weekend trip to Tagaytay that lasted until Monday noon, we went out for some dinner and drinks on Tuesday night. This time, with Joey & Joe in tow. Raz was there too. Nice! :)

Sadly, Tabz wasn't in the dinner pic because she arrived late.
Tsk tsk tsk . . . (sorry but I just have to say that! Haha!)

Dinner @ Mom & Tina's


Catching up @ Bistro

3 comments:

candylicious said...

talagang kelangang banggitin ang name ko na wala dyan huh!!! hmpf! ala kang pasalubong sa kin next year.. :P

JHIEISMS said...

hahaha!!! eh sa wala ka nman tlga eh. :P

tabel said...

talgang kelangan banggitin na late ako sa dinner eh no!!! bilang na bilang ang mga on time na dating mo iha!