I know I still have time to be thinking about it, but just when I've decided that marriage is optional, and kids are no-no, someone comes up to me and makes this conversation :
SHE: I'm taking this class...
ME : Oh... finally taking up your master's degree?
SHE: Nope. Reproductive lessons...
ME : Huh????????
SHE: I'm taking this class to learn how to get pregnant fast.
ME : *speechless*
SHE: I've got to have kids soon. Menopause comes early in our family.
ME : But what about the father? You're single. Seeing anyone?
SHE: Yes, but he's useless. I'm still not pregnant.
ME : Why not get married first?
SHE: He's already married.
ME : *speechless*
SHE: I need to have a child soon.
*speechless still*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
C.R.A.Z.Y.
i'm speechless too :)
-nikks-
panalo 'tong linya na 'to : "Yes, but he's useless" hahahahahaha!!!! mare, san daw pwedeng mag-take ng reproductive lessons? PM mo ko! hahahahaha!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS mga bru!!!! :)
lol...
"he's useless"
"he's married"
classic!
but to your friend's defense, i kinda want to get a baby soon too...married or not...with or without the father.... my child-bearing age is ticking away so fast.... i know, it sounded pathetic but i don't care, lol
Post a Comment