This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

what I want


Today, I read a very inspiring blog entry. It's about the utmost importance of knowing what you want in life. And of not being scared to admit it.

"Because part of coping with adult life is allowing yourself to want something even if you are not sure you’ll get it.

..... if you don’t know what you want, you can’t even know which way to move.

The trick is to admit what we want, even if we are scared we won’t get it. We can only be who we are. And if we are disappointed, later on, well. I guess that’s just part of being a grown up and knowing what we want."


So now, I am bravely and shamelessly disclosing what I want . . .


I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy! :)


I like how he welcomed me into his life, and tried to plan our life together right from the start. Like he was just waiting for me to come along. It gave me the much needed direction, when I was so tired feeling alone, lost and confused. I won't claim that I don't get any more lost nor confused, for I would always be those things. But at least now, I no longer feel alone.

4 comments:

candylicious said...

inlababo na talaga ang mare ko! this is really is it!!!! LOL sssooooo happy for yeah ;)

JHIEISMS said...

hehe.. thanks, mare! sana ito na nga noh! :D

Paul E said...

That's very sweet :-)

Anonymous said...

go for it Jhie :) im happy for u!"All the Love in the World" :)