










S T A R R I N G . . .

M O M E N T S . . .



Kendz,walang iyakan ha! You were missed, of course. For about 5 minutes. Hehehe. After that, Nix & Don just got drunk drunk drunk. Y'know naman how it usually goes. Haha. But 'twas fun fun fun!!! =)
This is my life...
My book...
My story...
I will no longer let anyone else write it;
nor will I apologize for the edits I make.-Steve Maraboli-
Simplicity. Happy. Problematic. Blessed. Idle. Complicated. Routine. Unpredictable. Crazy. Mundane. Busy. Madness. Beautiful.
4 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! I love the pics! :) kakamiss kau.. kainez.. anyways, about the iyakan chorva.. ay naku.. i promised myself wala ng kadramahan ever.. nakakapagod!!! bwehehehehe.... Merry Christmas!!! :)
Yup, happy thoughts na lang for 2009! At gimik! At gala! Hehe!!!
Watch out pala! We're off to Singapore on September. The whole group!!! See yah! :)
September pa?!?!?!?! antagal naman!!! sana andito pa ko hehehe....
Post a Comment