This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

iced tea and sympathy

Countless times we had been in that outdoor lounge, with our iced teas and chips and sweets, just to talk about whatever was bugging us at the time. We hated a lot of things in that phase of our lives, and it was how we tried to cope. Yeah, it was a pasttime, but a good one. It was like going to a therapy without having to pay for it. It was moments well-spent with a friend.

Now, I don't know about her, but similar things still bug me sometimes. And when they do, I can't help but miss that setting, those comfort food, and her company.

Looking back... it was the worst of times; it was the best of times.

0 comments: