This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

last night...

... was a blast! :D

I got to hang out again with two of my silly silly friends and do what we usually do best -- eat and talk silly. Te he hee.




And since it was too good to only do once, we're having a sequel later at lunch with J, who missed dinner last night (as usual).

Anyway, after dinner and coffee, we walked around the Mall of Asia in search of Krispy Kreme and found this fascinating street with lotsa lights that seem to fall from the sky. Very nice! I just had to take a picture.

We never found Krispy Kreme. Hehe.




See all those people? Financial crisis or not, you know Pinoys. We just have to go out and shop. After all, money is only temporal. Shopping is bliss. And you can quote me on that. ;)

0 comments: