... watch P.S. I Love You.
I cried my eyes out during the entire movie. Especially when just a few hours earlier, my accidental-favorite tea on our honeymoon trip -- hubby had shipped all the way from Hawaii for me!
Anyway, back to the movie... it is about a woman trying to get over her husband's death, which is getting increasingly difficult as she receives the letters and surprises that her husband arranged for her prior to his death. It is just heart-breaking!
I clung to my hubby (who was snoozing, by the way) the entire time that I was watching, and for another full hour after the movie was over.
Crazy as they seem, I think husbands are for keeps. We can fight with them, annoy them, confuse them, and they may do all those things back to us. But hey, they can do some little sweet things on the side too --like surprise us with our accidental-favorite tea ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment