Year 2011 is starting to be a decade of blessings. And I'm grateful.
We started the year right - shopping. Hubby got me one of those cushioned benches with a pull-out shoebox underneath. I've always wanted one of those! Now that I have more space for it... shoe-shopping, here I come!
Tuesday, I got flowers and chocolates courtesy of a bridal show. Then came the car on Monday and its title on Friday. We just have to fix its leaking transmission, which hopefully they can get done soon, and I can start driving again.
So yeah, it's looking like a good start alright. I am hoping to get a job soon too, since first quarter of the year is usually the time when I get a new job. Some life patterns going on here. I hope hope hope for company S to call and offer me the position soon, so I can have the job that most likely would work out with our vacation plans too.
Oh, and I have this new project on mind. Exciting times ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment