This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

...thank you 2010... hello 2011...

Year 2010 had been a much eventful year.  Too many changes... I changed my address, my civil status, my hair (it's so much longer now, if that can be considered a change)... my age bracket (it now begins in 3 *sad face*)... my religion.... and a lot more other changes than I care to admit.

But as someone crazy once said, CHANGE IS GOOD. It may not look good at the time, but eventually, one would see how.  I think change shakes things up at the very least. Otherwise, we'll live each day just like yesterday and there really isn't much life in stagnation.

So yeah, 2010 was all good. And 2011 will be so much better.

Life gets better and better, just the way I like it.

0 comments: