This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

backward glance to 2010...

Year 2010 had been one of the most eventful years of my life, if not the most. So imagine my surprise when I noticed that on the contrary, it has the least number of entries (check the sidebar) here on my blog. Weird.

Well, I guess I had been too busy. So to make up for that, here's a nod to the year that was...

HIGHLIGHTS OF YEAR 2010
  • Quit My Job
  • Packed up and Traveled to US
  • Send-Off Parties
  • Trip to VA & DC
  • Turned 30
  • Cooking Classes
  • Monthly Wine Dinners
  • Got Engaged
  • Got Married
  • Adjusted Status to PR
  • Converted from Catholic to Baptist
  • Trip to Hawaii (Oahu, Big Island & Maui)
  • Trip to Michigan


WOW.  That's A LOT of big changes -- job (or the sudden lack of it), marital status, age bracket, lifestyle, religion and moving to another country. How did I do all that in a year??? 

Because I never did it alone. Thank God, for always watching over me no matter how crazy I get with my life. These are all possible only because of You.

0 comments: