This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

insomnia... ahh.. ahhhh...

One of those nights again... can't sleep!

I'm done re-designing this blog, checking facebook, checking emails, surfing the net, blah blah blah... and still, I don't feel tired nor sleepy at all.

I miss feeling tired after a long day of work.  It hasn't been happening for a while now. Anyway, I know it will happen soon.  Keeping the faith in this department... I really need to make a few calls soon.

Oh, have I told you about the car? Well, we got this car from a government auction and paid for it with a credit card. Haha. It still amazes me how cars are so much cheaper around here. But this one, it's nothing fancy at all. It's an old government car with a lot of mileage and leaking transmission, but we figured, not bad for my "bump car".  Yeah, the rule is I will practice driving with this car, and I can ding it if I must. JUST NO DINGING OTHER CARS. We'll get a better one once the driver (a.k.a reckless me) gets better too.  So yeah, this poor car and I will probably grow old together. *sigh*

Well, time for bed. Hope everything is right on your part of the world.

0 comments: