This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

untitled

My heart is that crack in the sidewalk
That you walk on everyday.

When I gave you my heart…
I knew I was giving you a part of me….
Never imagining that when you gave it back…
How many pieces there would be.

She said she loved me;
She said she needed me,
But really it was all lies.

It’s you I want in my world,
It’s you that I adore,
I wish I never met you.

I've been looking all my life for a girl like you...
No, not you.... but a girl like you.

2 comments:

candylicious said...

"I've been looking all my life for a girl like you...
No, not you.... but a girl like you."
---- OUCH!!!!

JHIEISMS said...

yeah... ouch!!!