This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

major shopping itch...

I must be feeling major downtime, because yesterday, I just went window shopping for something big. And now, I'm itching to buy one of those I saw yesterday. Buy what?

A condo unit.

But it's gonna be a big responsibility. Am I ready to be in debt for like millions of pesos??? Is it a good time to do this, with the recession and economic troubles all around? And if I ever go for it, should I wait for something nice that I won't see until a couple years from now? Or should I get something that I can move in to in a month? Too many options out there!!!

I feel I should rein my horses. Or study my options carefully first. Now THAT is hard. How exactly do you ignore this shopping itch? Geesh!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, personally I think the housing market has further to fall - but it may be completely different where you live.