skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rose 1:
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine,
knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
Rose 2:
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
Rose 3:
All the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what I feel for you.
Rose 4:
I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
It's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.
Rose 5:
There is a dime in a dozen...
Then there is one in a million...
But baby, you are once in a lifetime.
Rose 6:
A path winding across the horizon,
over mountains, across seas,
through blue skies and gray,
never ceasing, continuous...
My Love for You.
Rose 7:
I asked God for a flower,
He gave me a bouquet.
I asked God for a minute,
He gave me a day.
I asked God for true love,
He gave me that too.
I asked for an angel
... and He gave me you.
Rose 8:
I lay on the ground and stare into space,
The stars start to move into the shape of your face.
I see you there now, looking down at me,
With that cute little smile, that I like to see.
You say, "Close your eyes, tell me what you see"
I see only two people, just you and me.
We're walking the shoreline, with our feet getting wet,
The horizon turns pink, as the sun starts to set.
We make love through the night,
On the white sandy shore,
Then I hold you while thinking
I could want nothing more.
Oh I wish I could be
In that one special place,
As I lay on the ground,
And stare into space.
0 comments:
Post a Comment