This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

purple day

This is Zeke, my new inaanak (godson).
And he didn't seem too happy about it. Haha! :)


There used to be five in the group: PJ, Dan, Brian, Louie and I.
We went through the arduous college thesis year together.

PJ got a wife and moved to distant Zamboanga.
And then there were four.


But Louie got a hubby too (2nd guy from left), and a baby!
So here, our growing college family. :)


Our group with newlyweds L & M

This couple got married less than a month ago.
And now they're moving to their new apartment.
The first thing on their agenda?
To set up their home "Command Center."
Techies through and through! Haha. :)


Here's Prof. M joining our table for a quick pose.

I admire this guy for foregoing a lucrative career in IT to stay in the university and teach. He's our source of Alma Mater updates during reunions like this.


University of the Philippines
BS Computer Science, Batch XXXX :P
With Zeke and Dad :)


L & M with Louie & I (yup, the only single here... don't ask :p)


2 comments:

Mrs. Sweet Tooth said...

*sniff* i miss my college buddies... most of them are all married and have kids while i'm..i'm.. well, i'm still an "i'm"..not "us" not "we"...

lol, i sound pathetic... but well, being single has its perks so i shouldn't complain...hehe (sweet lemon ang drama, lol)

Anonymous said...

yup! being single totally rocks! ;)
no reason to complain at all...