This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

how time flies...

One of my best buddies in college is having her first kid christened next week. And she wants me to be one of the Godmothers. Yay!!!
I'm seriously thrilled about that. :)

She's always been the happy, optimistic soul and I was the grumpy, never-on-time little biatch. But somehow, we got on each other's good side and became great friends.


I remember how she and I used to hang out by the campus lagoon and wonder why the right guys just wouldn't come along. And then just the other day, I saw her online status exclaiming how lucky she is for having the best husband. Well, I guess she found hers.

I'm still wondering.

So... a good job, the best husband and a cute baby.
The nice girls do get it all.

And the malditas?
I heard they end up writing some achy-breaky blog posts.

Not that I would know, of course.

0 comments: