Mikey seems to be dying.
He's one of the fighting fishes that I got last week.
He doesn't swim anymore, just stays there half-afloat in the water. The fins look ruined and its color seems to turn paler everyday. I pray he makes it until tomorrow, coz I got him Sunday last week. I hope he makes it for at least a week here with me. Or I'll feel really bad that I couldn't keep him alive for even a week. The others don't look very good either. :(
The bright side - he's a fish. Not a child.
It could have been worse.
But still... I'm bummed. Gah!
Nix, remind me to refer back to this post when I tell you again that stuff I tell you when I get bored. Ok? Please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i will Jhie....will remind U all the time.
my son is here...PRACTICE...be the best aunt/mom for him.
you'll be a best MOM for shure...in time girl...not now...please.
Post a Comment