This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

money matters

Bad News:
A few clicks in my baby hp this afternoon and my pay for two weeks was completely gone. :(

So tonight, while many yuppies will be out in bars and restos, I'll be happily stuck in this SkillSoft training. Happy because it will prevent me from spending some more money. And happy because . . . . .

Good News: *drum rolls*
I just have paid my Visa in full. FINALLY. :)


Now moving on to my MasterCard. This one still bears the scars of my lovely Asian tour. Hahaha. But I will cut it after I have paid it in full. Goal is before yearend. I swear. I swear. I swear.

After these . . . that's it. No more credit cards. It's just debit card or nothing. Heard that? No shopping unless it's pre-funded.

I swear. I swear. I swear.

And no, I don't need another new gadget. Not even another cellphone upgrade. I have everything I need, thank you very much! I still don't have my passport with me so I won't be going anywhere too.

All I'm buying this Christmas is the S'mores cake by Red Ribbon.
And the BDJ planners. And the Ferrero Roche' chocolates.

Year 2009 is all about financial maturity. I swear. I swear. I swear.

0 comments: