This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

forgotten photographs...

These pictures were taken a few months back, but I never had the chance to post. Getting a "tampo" text message from G yesterday, how I seem to be too busy for them lately, reminded me of these gimiks that we used to have before, indeed. I heard they were even telling ST how I turned MIA (Missing In Action) on them. Hmm.....
I'm sure I'll try to make it up to these guys. Maybe next year. :)



@ Seafood Island, a tropical restaurant in Market Market
(Notice that the food was served on banana leaves and not on plates)


@ Polu Kai, a Hawaiian restaurant in Serendra
(One of Serendra's less posh restaurants; just good, affordable food)


Goofing around with DJP @ Starbucks

0 comments: