This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

Malaysia (June 06, 2008)

ONE FULL DAY, from 12am to 12mn...
... that was my entire stay in Malaysia.


My good friend EL (with Selle in tow) picked me up from the airport, showed me around the city the entire morning, fed me Nasi Lemak for lunch and then turned me over to Didith for he had to go to work. It was a lot of fun touring around KL like we were in a marathon. We tried to cover as much places as possible in one day. At the end of the day, Eric brought me to the bus station bound for Singapore.





Thanks to Eric, I had a wonderful time. :)

And to Didith, Clark & Selle too.

0 comments: