This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

5 Reasons Why Gadgets Are Better Than Men

Somebody once said that gadgets are so much better than men.
Sooo true. Why? For a lot of reasons.

But for this post's sake, I'll give you five:

1. With a gadget, you just have to read the specs to know exactly what to expect -- what it can and cannot do for you. With a man, you may get promises like the moon and the stars, then he gets weird on you up until you just have to dump him.

2. Most gadgets keep you connected to your social circle. Men compete with your friends for your attention, until your circle becomes a mere dot with just one person -- who eventually gets
weird on you...

3. Gadgets are secure enough to not get jealous when you're with some other gadgets. They know they're special for the specific purpose that you bought them for; on top of everything else that's currently in the market. Men get "confused" a lot.

4. Gadgets do not feel neglected when you attend to other facets of your life. They'll be there for you, no matter what. Men? They would immediately hook up with the easiest "friend" the moment you get busy, just coz they "feel neglected" for the time being.

5. Gadgets make you look good in front of your friends and workmates. Plus, they have the decency to NOT try to date them. Need I say more?

Ok... now I know you agree with all five reasons. So what do you do?
Go grab that new iPhone 3G ASAP! :-)

0 comments: