To order my dinner, I had to draw a square in the air and say "English" before I could get a menu in English. Then I had to cackle and flap my arms to get something chicken. Hehehe. :)
Macau (June 22, 2008)
From Hong Kong, you may get to Macau for just an hour of ferry ride. Things are cheaper here than in HK, stuff like shuttles (to fancy hotels/casinos), food and drinks are even for free. They say it's the Las Vegas of Asia, but compared to The Strip, hotels here are in clusters. And not everyone speaks English, so be ready with your sign language skills.
To order my dinner, I had to draw a square in the air and say "English" before I could get a menu in English. Then I had to cackle and flap my arms to get something chicken. Hehehe. :)




To order my dinner, I had to draw a square in the air and say "English" before I could get a menu in English. Then I had to cackle and flap my arms to get something chicken. Hehehe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment