Serious bloggers just gotta have this 100 list. So here's mine:
1. According to my mom, I got my name from a beauty pageant winner.
2. I'm afraid of street dogs. One of them chased me when I was little.
3. I love Garfield.
4. My mom almost died when she gave birth to me.
5. I have a sweet tooth. I love chocolates, ice cream, brownies, candies, etc.
6. I love shopping. I do try to shop sensibly though, just buying what I need.
7. My day isn't complete without taking a long bath. I can stay in the shower for two hours.
8. I call my uncles "Papa". So instead of Uncle Romy, I call him Papa Romy.
9. I cry in the movies. Even with movies that I've already seen before.
10. I want to try and have my hair curled but I'm afraid of the outcome.
11. I love music - pop, ballad, alternative, etc.
12. I have a lot of trophies & medals (from grade and high schools).
13. I have had no credit card. Ever.
14. I like to travel.
15. I love going out with friends.
16. I hate persons who are too maarte.
17. I love having my friends around, engaged in a good conversation over cups of coffee.
18. I was a bioman fan.
19. I used to read a lot of Sidney Sheldon books.
20. When I was a kid, I loved playing "teacher-teacheran" with my cousins. They were the students and I was their teacher.
21. I excelled in journalism (grade and high schools).
22. I love mystery novels from Nancy Drew to Sidney Sheldon books.
23. I'm updated with the Harry Potter series.
24. I worked as a tutor.
25. My all-time favorite movie is "With Honors" starring Brendan Fraser and Moira Kelly.
26. I love teaching.
27. I prefer Coke over Pepsi. But I love Sarsi even more.
28. I love rocky road ice cream.
29. My first crush was someone named Sherwin. We were on first grade ;o)
30. My ultimate favorite book is "The Little Prince".
31. My 24th birthday is my most expensive birthday celebration, so far.
32. Fruits are my most favorite brekky.
33. I love watching stand up comedy. I've been to comedy bars like Punch Line & Laugh Line.
34. My first cellphone was a Nokia 3210. I was held up for it.
35. I like to read fashion magazines.
36. I cannot wink.
37. I love X-Files, Friends, Ally McBeal and Will & Grace.
38. As a kid, I used to suffer from asthma. Got healed at age 7.
39. I love to cook! Not always good but it's something I enjoy doing.
40. My ultimate regret is that I didn't do my best during college.
41. I'm scared of cockroaches and spiders!
42. I suffer from hip and back pains every once in a while.
43. I'm a Gemini and I like my sign.
44. I have a sweet tooth and a sour tooth.
45. I started blogging more than two years ago. I saw someone's blog and it inspired me.
46. I want to have my honeymoon somewhere in Europe.
47. I never had a pager.
48. I was a grandma's girl.
49. I believe in karma.
50. The best relaxation for me is lounging on a sofa, drinking hot choco while reading a good book and having a foot massage.
51. There are only three most important persons in my life.
52. I want to go on a trip alone. Maybe in Paris. Hehe...
53. I'm a Korina Sanchez wannabe. Yes, her!
54. I consider sleeping as one of my hobbies.
55. I enjoy playing badminton & scrabble.
56. I love puzzles and mind-games.
57. Lacoste is my favorite brand. I want "Touch of Pink."
58. I'm generally nice to people.
59. I have never fainted ever.
60. I hate rollercoasters.
61. My super favorite chocolate bar is Cadbury.
62. I'm used to sleeping late, as in past midnight.
63. My mom got so used to going up the stage to receive my medals with me.
64. I love attention. Mainly from people I love, of course.
65. I don't eat onions or garlic with my meal. I pick them off my food and set them on the side of my plate.
66. The only radio program that I listen to is "The Morning Rush" with Chico and Dela Mar.
67. I love surprises!
68. I'm a kitikitext.
69. My bf is my personal comedian.
70. I like making lists and taking down notes.
71. I love fried chicken drumstick.
72. I want to get married before I hit 30!
73. Am very competitive with word or artsy-fartsy games.
74. I love taking pictures!
75. I would love to swim with dolphins one day.
76. I won't clean unless I'm in the mood.
77. I love to walk.
78. I'm organized. I want my things to be in order.
79. I always sleep way past midnight.
80. I only have a very few regrets in my life.
81. Religion has always been an issue with my relationships.
82. I wear size 7 shoes.
83. My first blog was in xanga. I kept it for almost two years.
84. I love my mom so so much!!!
85. My first dream job was to be an Investigative Reporter. And then, I wanted to be a CSI. Now, whatever's going to take me around the world... ;o)
86. I'm a bad navigator.
87. I like my sisig to be oily and crunchy!
88. My left eye is no longer 20/20.
89. "The Grudge" is the scariest movie for me.
90. I think I'm funny. You think?
91. I'm a good friend, yes I think I am.
92. I used to have a mole beside my nose (right side). Not anymore.
93. I love movies, books and documentaries about witches.
94. I don't like mestizo guys. I find them less masculine than the moreno ones.
95. My hair has always been shoulder-length and layered.
96. I always try to feel happy during my birthdays.
97. My feet are very, very ticklish!
98. I enjoy going to garage sales.
99. I already was in my 20s when I first watched a movie alone.
100. I wanna be cremated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment