That title surely means something to someone out there.
Anyways, being home alone on a Tuesday morning is taking its toll. There's no decent meal in the fridge, can't sleep because I just woke up and too lazy to do anything else but surf. Sadness.
Looking out, today seems to be a good day. The sun is not so bright -- perfect day to go out. Should I go shopping? Naahh! Should I go to the salon and get a haircut? Naahh! Should I go out and eat? Naahh! I'll just order something and have it delivered. Ugh, I'm a bum like that!
Oh yeah, I need to study the printed codes. LATERRR.
For the mean time, let me wallow in the pit of uselessness.
Thank you very much.
PS >> Just in case that you and I are in the same pit, try this: http://deathball.net/notpron/notpron.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment