This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

it's the freakin' weekend...

So it's Friday.

THE freakin' weekend.

THE night of gimiks.

Just 2 days after pay day.

And guess where I am?



................................... in the office, working 'til 10 pm.


Yes, the dork in me volunteered to take the 2nd shift while the rest of the gang went to see Batman Begins.

The world must be coming to an end.



But hey, I've just closed two Interface tickets this week. Wo0oho0o!!!
That has been enough inspiration to work on another one.
I just love the feeling of having the problem solved.
Closing a product case is the ultimate high.

I feel somewhat like a CSI, but in a more technical sense. (Yuck!)

Ok, enough rambling!

Back to work.

0 comments: