This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

the motion of everyday grind

I have so many things to do and zero task done so far.

It's boggling how every single task is new to me. I have to go with somebody else's work routine just so I could ask him questions. I miss the days when I was the one teaching stuff, answering questions and making decisions in the team. The fact that the office setup is currently chaotic doesn't help either. But I'll cope. There's just no other way but to cope.

So yeah, I'll be busy as a bee until end of next week. I'll be studying, asking and following instructions until then. And beyond, I presume. No wonder why even the vaguest idea of going to Italy and studying language actually excites me nowadays.

Gimik on Friday. Hope that will bring a little light to my already bleak life.

0 comments: