This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

this post sucks... (not for the faint of heart)

I had a rough time last night. I made a mistake of eating pizza right before taking my pre-natal vitamin and it made me pay big time. I got sick so bad and started vomiting violently. And it did not end there. In between projectiles, I started seeing this dark spot on the left corner of my left eye. I thought I was just having a migraine but it did not go away.

Of course, we still have my Rockstar Eye Doctor's hotline so we shamelessly called him in the middle of the night. He said we should go see a local doctor in the morning to have someone take a look at it immediately, have them call him and he would take it from there. So we did.

And here's the deal: due to the violent projectiles, I had ruptured a blood vessel inside my left eye. Whaaattt?!

So tomorrow, we have to drive two hours to the city and back to have him take a look at it. I hope there's a treatment he can do that will not compromise little peanut. :'(

Looking at the bright side (though right now my vision is still clouded with dark floaters on the left).... I'm grateful for a very caring husband. As always, he stands by me through all these ordeal. And drives me around, feeds me, makes me hot drinks, props my feet up, etc. etc. You get the idea. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without him. Peanut is very lucky to have the kindest man for a father.

Speaking of Peanut, I hope we both stay strong and healthy throughout this treatment, and beyond. I'm scared but trying to ward of scary thoughts as much as possible to remain calm for my little one. With God and Hubby/Daddy on our side, I know we got this.... AJAAA!!!

0 comments: