Another milestone this week. We had our first ever peek at our little peanut. It's amazing! Unbelievable how someone so teeny tiny small could evoke so much love.
Peanut moved around and showed off his chompers, his arms and legs (right now I'm only assuming Peanut is a he). His dad was so happy and so was I.
He is only 10 weeks and 5 days old as of this writing, ways to go before we can hold him in our arms. We're excited but take your time, little buddy! Mom & Dad will be waiting for you. And will take a peek at how you're doing in there from time to time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
little miracle.
congratulations!
and you're right, we "kinda" know each other thru our blogsites..i just don't remember if it's here or xanga.
congrats again!
Yahoo! Congrats sa inyo Jhie :) Masaya yan!
- Lala
PS wag kalimutan mag-apply palagi ng coco butter lotion sa tummy. Mwa
Thanks guys! And salamat sa tip, La! I'll go buy one soon :)
Post a Comment