This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

sigh of relief!

Dr. O, whom we haven't seen for nine months, is still very much the rockstar doctor that he is. We apologized for calling him on a Sunday night at almost midnight and he's very cool about it. He used a new kind of lens (I thought I had seen it all) to examine my eye and told us that we need to do nothing. We just have to let it heal naturally. It will take about 4-6 weeks but I'm fine with waiting as long as I won't need any of that laser treatment that the first doctor predicted.

The good doctor even let Hubby take a peep at my eye. He was thrilled! You know how my hubby gets giddy around gadgets.

So we happily marched out of his clinic with a sigh of relief! He stopped us by the door and said,"Just so you know, that's just the first of your many problems to come. I have three children and I'm telling you, there's more to come."

We absolutely love Dr. O! And we made Peanut promise to be a good baby. He doesn't know it yet, but he promised.

0 comments: