And I've been wide awake for a couple of hours now. It's one of those nights.
Been feeling "different" for a few weeks now. Waiting for my doctor's appointment next week to confirm our theory. I have no appetite and food tastes weird these days. And I'm tired all the time. I don't even like coffee anymore. That's when my hubby realized this could be serious ;)
In other news, I have two weeks to get myself together and fly to New Orleans for a 3-day training. And all I want to do is stroll around the French Quarter and take pictures.
Other than that... life is a blah. We're planning to go to Chicago this summer. I need some big city fix. It's finally warming up a little but still not warm enough for me. I miss traveling. Well, mainly the beach.
Right now, happiness is two scoops of gelato.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment