This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

another tuesday...

Weather is still crappy. Extra crappy, actually. That did not help our 4-hour drive to go to a funeral. I don't like funerals. Especially of someone I don't know. I feel like a nosy neighbor crashing into their dinner or something. Met a lot of people but cannot remember their names.

Sometimes, I feel like my life is a parade of political opinions, food conversations and strange names and I am just standing back watching them past me by.

I miss my friends and family. Even the annoying ones. I worry about my brother. Why is he not getting on Facebook as frequent as he used to? I want to hug my mom and ask her to cook my favorite pork chop. I want to travel with a friend again. Or go on a road trip with multiple food stops. Or run to the beach and soak my cold aching joints in the warm ocean water.

I am so tired of this weather!


0 comments: