This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

success backblog

Today, I am starting a success journal category on this blog. I got this idea here.

I can't believe I am only doing this now. I did write about gratitude and little winnings here and there, but nothing really about everyday successes. On the contrary, I notice I write more when I feel down. So consider this my backblog. Backblog. Like backorder. Get it? *lame*

Seriously, I'll try to list down all my successes in the past (that I can remember). In no particular order, here it goes:

Being a part of two culturally different, but equally loving families

Found a good, loving husband

Got the job that I wanted for a long time

Finished a college degree that eventually became very valuable to me

Travelled around US and Asia, and dreaming of Europe next

Great jobs which provided me with valuable work experiences

Knowing and spending fun times with great friends

More successes to come! :)

0 comments: