This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

officially 3x

So for an hour and 46 minutes, I am officially 3x.

It doesn't hurt.

I thought it would, but it really doesn't.

The water is just fine.

And I got a couple of my birthday wishes granted in advance.

God is good. And very generous.

I am grateful, happy and excited for the days ahead.

For today, I would have to spend it alone at work.

It's okay -- Hubby will come over to eat lunch with me.

Then after work, we'll go practice driving for the maneuverability test on Saturday. He is getting disappointed with my progress. Ouch.

I need to pass the tests. Getting my new license is waaaay overdue.

Speaking of Saturday, I have a training in the morning and a party at night. Then another party on Sunday.

Then we'll have sushi in Pittsburgh next weekend.

The 30s isn't that bad after all, is it?! ;)

0 comments: