This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

again...

I'll say it again: IT'S SIMPLE WHEN IT'S RIGHT.

And so far, everything has been pretty simple and easy-breezy. So when someone is making something this simple to be more complicated that it is cut out to be, it turns me off.

Blessings should be accepted with a grateful heart, not a reluctant one. You have to trust that things will work out no matter how overwhelming it seems, because He is there to guide you through it.

Just do what you can, and He will take care of the rest.

This has been my guiding principle eversince. And I've done some pretty amazing things in my life because of it. Sometimes, I think I have more faith than I thought I have.

Life can take you places, if you would only go along for the ride.

0 comments: