This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

missing my sarahs...

One of them called me up last night and we talked for an hour. On my mobile. You know - the usual relationship stuff - but as always, I felt much less alone afterwards.

The other one just got a free day from work and thought she'd shoot us an email to check on us. She said she misses our own version of heaven, the Wensha Spa, and that we are going to live there for a week when she gets home in November. I smiled. Her emails have always had that effect on me.

Wish we'll all get to hang out again. And soon, I hope. It's funny how we can talk about anything and everything for hours, and then leave feeling that we have a world of issues to tackle still.

This time: Bangkok, Wensha Spa and shopping await.

0 comments: