Sometimes, I can't take words of wisdom from other people.
I just have to set myself up to learn them THE HARD WAY.
I've always known I'm a poor judge of character. But that never stopped me from trusting people. I believed that in our core, goodness lies therein. I still believe in this, but I know now that some people are clearly exception to the rule.
Two of my friends once warned me of a certain character. I knew they meant well, but instead of heeding their advice, I went marching ahead to prove them wrong. Funny thing was... this person I was rooting for turned out to be the exact same person who proved my friends right.
Really, a lion can always masquerade as a lamb. To know the difference, one must never ignore its guise.
Or the friends who had seen it first.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment