This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

Tagged

1. Can you name one person who made you laugh last night? Hmm.....

2. What were you doing at 0800? Must be eating

3. What happened to you in 2006? A lot!

4. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Timesheets"

5. How many beverages did you have today? Three (Coke, Gatorade and hot tea)

6. What color is your hairbrush? This color

7. What was the last thing you paid for? Cab fare

8. Where were you last night? Krispy Kreme

9. What color is your front door? White

10. Where do you keep your change? In my baby blue M&M coin purse. Got it from the M&M store in Vegas and held on to it eversince.

12. What’s the weather like today? Gloomy.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Rocky Road.

14. What excites you? Vacation with a destination!

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Not yet.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Counting stopped at 25.

17. Do you talk a lot? When I'm in the mood for it and/or when I'm around friends whom I'm really comfortable with.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope. Nope. Nope.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Nope - Steve lang.

20. Do you make up your own words? Yeah.

21. Are you a jealous person? I think everybody is. Agree?

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Augs.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter K. Wala yata.

25. What does the last text message you received say? Haba eh... basta something about a speech.

26. Do you chew on your straw? Of course not.

27. Do you have curly hair? Sometimes I wish I had.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Someplace where I can grab breakfast.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? No one - I get rid of 'em as soon as I spot 'em.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Brunch (Rice, Beef Stew and Grilled Pusit)

31. Will you get married in the future? Maybe.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Gray Matters

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I don't cook so no dishes to wash.

35. Are you currently depressed? No, just a little sad.

36. Did you cry today? No - big girls don't cry.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Nothing better to do at this time.

38. 5 people you tag next? You don't mind if I break the chain, do you?

0 comments: