Here I go again . . . trying my best to swallow back tears.
Trying to not get all dramatic about things. If only I could.
But really, it feels like breaking up with a bf all over again.
My manager just talked to me about my plans of leaving soon and it was very sad. I absolutely felt his sincerity in trying to work things out with me and make me stay. Why does this scene always happen to me, career or otherwise?
Anyway, I'm glad that he only had the nicest things to say about my contributions to the company. He validated the significant work that I've done here for the past three years. That is so important because sometimes, it's just not about the money anymore. We have to feel that there's value in what we do; that we're making a difference.
Same here -- I only have good things to say about the Red S. This experience has made me grow personally and professionally. Life really is a journey. We meet people along the way, take what we have to learn from them and move on to the next level. That's how we grow.
So yeah. . . someone's always saying goodbye.
And in this microcosm, that someone happens to be ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment