Thank God for this comment I just found!
With it, I also found the much-needed perspective.
So I quote...
"It doesn't matter if she blames herself. For one thing, she shouldn't. And another thing, bullcrap he's "traumatized." If he wants her, he'll find a way to be with her. I tell myself this every day..... If a man wants to be with you, really wants to make it work, if he really loves you, he'll find a way to make it work..... If she's leaving for good and he loves her like he says he does, he'll go after her.
And if he doesn't go after her, then she shouldn't look back..... She, and every woman, deserves to be with someone who is just as crazy about her as she is about him. If she's going to go the distance and give up her heart [and everything] to him, he should better be there running up to offer her the same thing.
I'm done."
AND SO I AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I super agree, mare! Kung kasya lang sa ym status yan... isang buwan kong i-po-post yan.. :D
this is so TRUE!!!
Post a Comment