This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

life's like that!

Life sometimes has the weirdest timing.

Just like that, it would suddenly shut the door that you thought you could count on to be always open for you. And next thing, it would open another window for you to fly out through!

Closed door. A friendship that lasted for years came to an end, just like that. It's so abruptly sad, I couldn't even cry.

Opened window. After weeks of not hearing anything from them, the company called this morning. They're finally ready with the formal job offer. If I'll sign tomorrow, I'll have to leave in a month. Just like that.

I guess these are as clear as signs can be.

And I'm out of reasons to stay anyway.

0 comments: