Your Weekend: If you don't like the answers you are getting, try asking different questions. If you're not happy with the things you are being told, try talking to other people. If you feel as though there must be more options and alternatives than the ones you can currently see, do a little research. Use your intelligence and imagination. Create a series of interesting 'what ifs' and then set out to test these in an optimistic frame of mind. Some may fall apart when you check them out, but others will hold up wonderfully well.
This astrologer must be stalking me! How else could he predict my affairs with much accuracy? Truly, I've been doing a little research lately to find out what my options are. I've been talking with people to get new perspectives. And now, I think I know what to do. Sorry for those who will get affected in the process. Everyday will be a journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment