This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

wwwkend!

Thu. Finally had some chill-out time with the cofiholics @ the office pantry. It's been awhile!

Fri. Gimik with Ephil guys! I should go out with them more often. But night shifts are here again - major bummer! (P.S. I would like to commend T for her rendition of my personal theme song. You made my night, dude!Ü)

Sat. That's today. Gimik with the cofiholics! I'm trying to clear my head from last night, just so I can mess it up again tonight. Psychooo.

Sun - Mon. Time for much needed rest. I'll see if I can also do some shopping. I want clothes, clothes, clothes! This mood comes and goes and everytime it's over, so goes my cash.

Tue. Dinner and movie with the cofiholics before 10pm.
And then off to slavery . . .

0 comments: