First year in Safeway!
How time flies, huh?
Off to Tagaytay tomorrow with the gang to celebrate.
But you know what?
I'm beginning to love the feeling...
... of being clueless one second,
pressured the next,
and triumphant at last!
PROBLEM really has another name -- CHALLENGE.
I wonder how many tickets have I already solved?
. . . how many emails have I sent?
. . . how many gruelling nights have I endured?
. . . and how many users have I helped in the process?
Truth is, I sometimes could kick myself for accepting this job.
But everytime users would thank me for helping out,
for making their job a little easier,
their day a little brighter . . .
. . . everytime I get to feel that I am up to the challenge,
. . . then I realize that it is all worth it.
1 comments:
hehehe finally ba may nakaka-appreciate ng mga hardwork mo sa job and not just pinasasantabi ka lang?
Post a Comment