This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

(no)vember...

Feeling so down lately.

Of course, there's sadness from Gran passing away last month.

But I think this is more than that.

So much uncertainties. Anxieties.

My kids are my only source of sunshine these days.

Even if they drain every ounce of my energy.

Work is being demanding while uncertainty looms ahead.

At home, I feel stuck in this old house.

Literally. And emotionally.

I feel disconnected with my husband, though I hate to admit that.

He's my bestfriend but he has other concerns right now -- I get it.

All the excitement and aspirations I had at the start of the year, GONE.

Year 2020 closed all doors and turned off the lights.

The year of NO and CANNOT.

Of lockdowns and shutdowns.

I want my world to turn again.

Pfft.

0 comments: