This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

on to the first quarter of 2021...

Today is March 1st, 2021. Eastern Standard Time.

I am writing this entry just so to keep this blog going.

Other than that reason, there is really not much to blog about.

Everything is the same, day in, day out.

Parenting. Work. House Chores. Netflix. Rinse. Repeat.

Winter is really bumming me out. I need a beach house to go to every winter so my world does not have to stop like this every year. This year is even worse with the pandemic and travel restrictions everywhere. I swear I will own or rent a beach house somewhere warm next year to spend the WHOLE winter in. I'm done with this winter crap!

But also, I just remembered one reason I should be writing this today. I want to express gratitude. I want to thank God for keeping my loved ones and I healthy, when a lot of people suffered and perished last year. I want to thank Him for keeping hubby and I employed, when many people lost their jobs and businesses last year. Thank You!

Year 2021 is the year of "trying to get back to normal". But in the process, I wish to edit what is "normal". I want to get rid of the daily BS and clutter and busyness that do not really add value to our lives. I wish to be more present for my kids. I wish to be more of myself, rather than trying to show up for other people. And these I swear to do more of. As Bon Jovi once sang, "it's my life!" LOL.

0 comments: