Amidst all the disappointments and setbacks of 2020, we carried on.
Every night, all I pray is for our family, loved ones and friends to stay safe and healthy. For this virus to spare us. For us to still be all together when this is over.
Unfortunately, we lost Gran yesterday.
She is the closest person to me on hubby's side of the family. Was.
I will miss her. No words for how much I would. But I'm grateful for everything. The long walks peppered with her many interesting stories and questions. The fancy nails she liked to show off. The thoughtful way she loved and adored my kids. The Christmas morning breakfasts. The list goes on and on...
I lost my own grandmother before I was ready to let go. She gave me a second window to have that special grandmother affection all over again, for our entire family.
She was one special lady. We will remember her and keep her in our hearts.
1 comments:
my condolences *big hug*
Post a Comment